Fall In Tennessee

Fall In Tennessee

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Poppy, I Have An Idea...,

Well it's finally Friday again and you should already know what this means!














If you answered, time to go and pick up Chloe from school, you were correct. Where has the week gone for it to be Friday all over again. No, I'm not complaining, I'm just wondering what happened to make the week pass so quickly.














I get there early to try and get in the front of the line and I am car number eight in the line. At least when she comes out I am parked at the end of the walkway and she can walk straight to the car.














As soon as she gets in the car she let's me know that she has an idea to pass by me and to see if it's ok by me. I was thinking in school today that if you would buy me a Happy Meal and buy one for yourself then I could end up with two toys instead of one. Chloe this is a great idea, why haven't we thought of this before. I don't know Poppy, we were just our math when the idea came to me.

Well we ended up buying two Happy Meals and an extra, Large Fry.














Chloe ate her plain cheeseburger and her small fries but decided that she wasn't thirsty enough for a drink because she had gotten earlier a Raspberry Slush from Sonic when she got out of school.














After she ate her meal I let her see the toys that came with her Happy Meals.  The Yellow Doll she named Shutter Fly and she named the Pink Doll, Pinkie Pie.














She asked could she store the dolls in my Computer Bag so that they would stay safe and she would not lose them. She wanted to wait until she got in the car so she didn't lose any loose pieces.














Once we get thru eating and the toys are stored away she runs off to play and I settle down with my Word-Find book that Chloe got me from Dollar Tree and try to find words while watching her play and while listening to about twenty-five kids holler and scream as they have a great time playing together.














She decides to stop and get her a drink that she hadn't gotten earlier with her meal and cool off a bit. She also wanted to see one of the dolls for a few minutes to check it out in the bag.














Hey Poppy, you know that it has been awhile since you took my picture with Mr. Ronald.














Ok Poppy, Ronald and I are ready for you to take our picture this time.

No comments: