Fall In Tennessee

Fall In Tennessee

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Pop and Great Grandmother House














I am one lucky girl, I have a Poppy and a Grandmother that I see every weekend and I have a Pop and a Great Grandmother close by also.














Poppy is who I spend the most time with but I know that whenever I want to go to Pop's he will take me there and we will have fun there as well. Pop has a trampoline so I can jump until my hearts content. But if i was at Poppy's house I know that I can jump on their bed, because Grandmother said I could.














At Pop's there are also horses and calves and dogs to play with. There is a haunted house on his property that I have gotten my Aunt Emily to take me up to see, but I will never go in it. I always heard the older ones talking about the back forty and I never knew what they were talking about until I asked Aunt Emily to take me there and I found out that it is where the horses stay on the back forty acres. There are a lot of big Cedar Trees back there and some power lines with huge Power Towers and Lines. There is a little Pond that has a lot of frogs in it and the surface is green. There is a truck back there with trees growing in the inside and under the hood. I'm not kidding.













There are so many huge trees that I would love to build a tree house in one someday. And there are several Pecan trees close to the house that I like to pick up the pecans in the fall.














There are large horses and smaller horses and they are so gentle when you ride them and Pop let's me feed them and they will eat out of your hand. They also like to be combed down with a curry comb.














My favorite is Cheyenne because she looks like Barbie's white horse. Even though she is the tallest horse our here she is still gentle.














Aunt Pat and Uncle Kenny are two of Pop and Great Grandmother's five children.














Here is my Grandmother, she came out to watch me jump on the trampoline. She is my Pop and Great Grandmother's oldest child.














Well as always it has been another fun day at Pop's house.

No comments: