Fall In Tennessee

Fall In Tennessee

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Her Smart Idea, Two For One














Well it's another day and I don't want to get up out of bed, but it hardly seems like I slept very long. Poppy has the camera again and he is going to try and get my picture. He just thinks he is!!














Well I finally made it out of bed and had some chocolate milk for breakfast and some of Grandmother's good fried bacon. I love it every weekend she will fry me bacon because she knows that I love it. Another thing that I like that she makes is cookies and cake icing. The icing is so smooth and just slides down your throat.














Well what are we going to do today? I know for one thing I will get Poppy to take me to McDonald's so I can get a Happy Meal and a toy and then play with my friends on the inside playground. If you haven't played on that playground you don't know what you have been missing all your life.














Daddy's cousin have always called Grandmother, Aunt Clearance because she is always looking for a bargain. She knows a good deal when she see's one. Buy one get one free, two for one, manager's special's, red tag, you name it she knows it.


















Well on the way to McDonald's this morning while I was thinking and talking to Poppy about Grandmother and her savings I got this bright idea. I don't know why I hadn't thought of it sooner. So I passed my idea to Poppy. Poppy I want a Happy Meal today with the Cheeseburger plain and chocolate milk and fries and you can have my yogurt and you can get a Happy Meal as well. You still get a sandwich and fries and a drink and yes it is less but it will help you lose weight. I was thinking that she was so thoughtful and wants to help me lose weight.














After getting the two girls Happy Meals and getting to our table and after the blessing, Chloe said look Poppy this way instead of one toy I get two. Pretty smart of me huh!!














She has just about finished her lunch and is getting to play with all of her McDonald friends. I wish that I had brought some ear plugs because with all of these kids its going to get loud.














After a few hours of playing she was tired and ready to go home. Shortly after arriving home mommy called and let us know that she was on her way. Soon she arrived and our weekend was gone but I know that Poppy and I had another great weekend.

No comments: