Fall In Tennessee

Fall In Tennessee

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Play Date With Poppy

This is the day that I've looked forward to all week. Well it's finally the weekend again and it time for me to turn Poppy back into a child again. When I do this we have so much fun and I have a grown up pal.














At my house my Mimi plays dolls with me and we have so much fun, but when I'm at Poppy's house we have just as much fun usually more because he makes everything an adventure. He may play dolls with me but it is different than playing dolls with Mimi. At home we have Barbie houses, cars, clothes, furniture if you name it we probably have it. Mimi, mommy and me all grew up with Barbies and that is why we have so many.














My Poppy and Grandmother had a son and they didn't have Barbie dolls, so I had to teach Poppy all about Barbie's. They are more of a grownup type doll instead of baby dolls that Grandmother grew up with. Now whenever I get in the mood to play baby dolls I can play with grandmother's dolls.














My dad had trucks and cars and football, basketball and baseball cards, Pokemon Cards. He had all of  the Ninga Turtles. He loved to play video games on the gameboy and on Sega but I don't care anything about that, so now you see why I had to teach Poppy about Barbies.














I am usually the Director because then I can tell him what kind of Party that we are going to have and he does all of the artwork and props. We have a big Party for the Theme of the Month. Like New Years, Valentine's Day, Shamrock etc..














We play outside and it was Poppy that showed me how to roll down the yard laying down. We play hiding seek, chase, freeze tag, Red Rover, Red Light, Green Light. We have so much fun together and he makes me feel so special.

Well this has been a fun Friday afternoon and tomorrow we will do it all over again and just wait and see what Poppy and will be doing.

No comments: