Fall In Tennessee

Fall In Tennessee

Friday, April 8, 2016

Pictures From My Old Phone While In Hospital

In Induced Coma For Five Days

I just got me a new cell phone after using the same one for over nine years. It was a Samsung phone and a good phone for me. I had stored many memories into the phone but because it was so old they didn't have updates for it and I could not email my photos to my computer anymore so now I am connected with a Smarter Smart phone.

 In Coma Hooked Up To The Machines

In 2013 I was admitted to the hospital with Pneumonia after being told by X-rays that I had taken three days prior that my lungs were clear and I probably just had a common cold.

I knew that it was much worse than this, but I had told my regular doctor this and he sent me to the nearest hospital for x-rays and they told me that my lungs were clear.

 My Wife Stayed With Me In ICU

After leaving the hospital after e-rays, instead of getting better, each day I was feeling worse. I took my wife to work and as I was driving home I couldn't get enough air into my lungs. So I pulled over and called my father-in-law and told him what was happening and that I was going to try and drive home.

A drive that usually lasted fifteen minutes, I made it home an hour later. After pulling into the garage, I felt so weak and thought that I might pass out. I laid the seat back and called 911 and said that I needed help.

My Faithful Wife And Best Friend For Life

When they arrived, they got me out of the car and took me to the hospital. In the ambulance they kept me talking until we got to the hospital. As they took me out of the ambulance, I saw my father-in-law walking toward the ambulance. I was so relieved to see him and knew that he would be there for me.

Flowers Outside My Window At Hospital

Upon entering the hospital, we had to wait on a doctor and when they came up to the stretcher that is the last thing I remember for five days.

After taking x-rays again they found out that I did have Pneumonia and when they pulled up the previous x-rays, on the bottom of the x-rays was the Pneumonia that they had missed four days earlier.

 After The Breathing Tubes Were Removed

They induced me into a coma for five days to help me to become better. Afterwards they told us that I was very lucky, because most people in my condition don't make it through.

The doctor said that before I was put into the induced into the coma he had asked me was I willing to be put into a coma and he said, "I said yes, and God and you will see me through.

Well it has been three years since this happened but I finally got the pictures from my old camera and can now post them.

No comments: