Fall In Tennessee

Fall In Tennessee

Friday, April 8, 2016

My First Pony Ride

Getting ready for her first ride.

Here are more pictures taken off of my old cell phone.

When Chloe was only four years old she decided that she wanted to ride one of Pop's ponies. She had always loved to feed them and be around them but never wanted to ride one.

 Grand-Mother leading Chloe on April.

So with her grand-mother and her Great-Grandfather (Pop) they saddled up a pony and let her take a ride. They led the pony for her and she really enjoyed the ride.

 Grand-Mother, I've got this

Pop, led her around the yard many times and she thoroughly enjoyed the ride, until the horse hair got to her nose and she started sneezing.

 This is so much fun, I don't know why I was scared.

After this ride, she has enjoyed many more rides on the ponies as well as the bigger horses.

No comments: