Fall In Tennessee

Fall In Tennessee

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Going To McDonald's With My Dad


Almost every weekend I go to McDonald's with my Poppy. This is our regular routine every weekend unless there is company here from out of town. Sometimes my dad comes by and I go home with him and this makes a wonderful weekend. It's not that I don't want to be with my Poppy, because he understands, I want to spend some "Special Time," with my dad.


This past weekend my dad was there as well as his girlfriend, Tina. I like Tina very much. She is so cool and makes me feel like such a young little Princess.


Dad, got on the playground with me and it reminded me again of when I was just three years old and got on the playground for the first time and I got scared because of the web tunnel. I thought that I was going to fall through the web mesh. I just set in the middle and let out a cry and Poppy had a girl come to my rescue.


The next time I was there, my dad went through the playground with me and never again did I fear any part of the playground and the most fun was going down the slides.



After we ate and played a while I left with dad and Tina for the weekend. I know that my Poppy missed me, but I knew that he would understand.

No comments: