Fall In Tennessee

Fall In Tennessee

Monday, April 27, 2015

Good Morning, Another Great Day!














Our little Princess is fast asleep after a busy day today, but it won't be long until her batteries are recharged and she will be ready to do it all over again, so we had better get us some rest as well so that we will be ready when she wakes up.














She is wide awake after a rest full night and ready for some bacon to get her engine started for the day ahead. Grandmother has been busy getting the bacon ready for Chloe to start her day.













The first thing that you have to do after waking up is have a fun time jumping on Poppy and Grandmother's bed. You haven't had a good jump unless you have gotten most of the cover and pillows on the floor because then you will here Poppy and Grandmother complain about the mess of the covers on the floor.














We're going to Pop's this morning and I know that I am going to have me some fun, petting and running with the dogs, jumping on the trampoline and who no's what else. Will just have to wait and see.














I'm already for this day what about you? I've got on my shades and play clothes and I just know that it is going to be a great day.














It looks like Sky and Penny's water bucket is dirty and they need some clean water to drink when we have rand an played, I know that they will be thirsty.

After cleaning it out I refilled it and put it back where they could find it.














Poppy, can I sit on Pop's John Deere Mower and you can take my picture so I can see how I look.














This is so cool, you sit up really high and you can see exactly where you are going. Hey it even has a reverse so you can drive backwards.














Hey ya'll, come quick and see who I found on the trampoline. Aunt Emily is trying to jump on it. She said if you take her picture don't put it on the internet.














She said that she got up there ok, but that she couldn't get back down. What I want to see is that when she jumps up and starts to come down her skirt will look like a big parachute. :-), ha ha, hee, :-).














Hey grandmother, when Pop posts this on the internet it might go down as the funniest lady on a trampoline on the internet, what do you think?

No comments: