Fall In Tennessee

Fall In Tennessee

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Another Fun Weekend With My Grandparents

Well it's Friday again and getting just about time to pick-up "Little Miss Priss," from school. She would like for me to always be the first car, but sometimes if your running a little late you end up in the middle of the line.
It is better than being in the back of the line but  she wants me up at the front so she gets to leave quicker.














As sheets into the car she tells me what she has planned for our weekend. Sometimes we get to strike all of the things from her list or the list keep getting changed by Chloe.

Whatever the list I'm ready to go with the flow.














Her little farm animals, "The Pink Pony," and "Chickie" her first Easter Chicken.

She always likes to play with the Barbie Dolls, and we decide what type of party that they are going to have and She has me to draw and color the artwork for "The Party." Most times as soon as we get one Party finished she is off to the races on another kind of Party. She likes to get her dolls ready for the "Red Carpet," or "The Cat Walk," so she keeps me busy making new props for each one.














"Grooming Chickie's Hair"

Some weekends she loves to just get out the crayons and paper and just sit and both of us color for a while or we will get out the puzzles and she will put them all together.














"Her backdrop of  "The Tall Trees" for Chickie.
 
This weekend she wanted to go through her toy boxes and check out all of her toys with batteries and replace the batteries that were needed. Afterwards we played with toys that she hadn't played with in years. It was so much fun to watch the expressions and happiness of playing with these older toys again.














Her "Butterfly" drawing

I suggested to her that maybe it was time to get rid of some of these toys so she would have room for other new toys. She gave me that look and then she said, "These toy's are part of our family and you don't get rid of your family do you!!" "No, you don't, was all I could say."

Miss Chickie making her entrance across the table with her new batteries.
 
Well when we got Miss Chickie's batteries in she had to see she could still walk across the table, and yes she did clucking as she went.














"Poppy, please take a selfie of me and Miss Chickie because I can't hold her and take our picture."

"Poppy, are you having as much fun as I am." "I sure am and I wouldn't trade this "Special Time' for anything else.

Well this day is just about over and we have covered a lot of ground. No we didn't sit at the table all day, we went out in the garage and she rode her bike and then she rode her scooter and then she wanted to play in the "Wobbly Chair" and then she got out the sidewalk chalk and the garage floor was her chalk board.














She finally decided to come back into the house and watch a film before getting ready for bed. I better get me some sleep because tomorrow she will be ready to start all over again.


No comments: