Fall In Tennessee

Fall In Tennessee

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Throw Back Thursday

On FB you will find postings of pictures past, so I decided to make today's post a throwback from my past.

One a trip to Atlanta with my family we had this picture taken in one of those do-it-yourself photo booths. I must say most times the pictures were somewhat fuzzy, but this one turned out ok.

I was almost five when this picture was taken. I remember this little coat that my grandmother made for me out of corduroy. How about those dimples in my cheek, I used to think I got them from my uncles pinching my cheeks every time I would see them.

This is my first grade class picture, as I look back at it today I don't think I have changed much over the tears except I have longer hair and more weight.

This picture was taken the summer after being in the first grade. I had already turned seven and I remember this like it was yesterday. It was taken in Cherokee N.C. in the Indian Village there. As we were riding up my loafer came loose on my foot and dropped to the ground and it was never found. That's one way to get a new pair of shoes.

This is my 3rd grade class picture, my hair is a little longer but it wouldn't stay in place when it was combed.

I am finally in the fourth grade and here is my class picture. Yes I swallowed a dollar bill and it broke out in pennies on my face.

Here is another picture taken in one of those photo booths. I am holding my niece, that I am so proud of after all she made me an uncle at the old age of nine.

Here I am on our Honeymoon, standing by a stagecoach in Maggie Valley, N.C.


 This picture was taken in the summer of 1973.

These are flowers for our anniversary taken in Georgia when we lived in Commerce.

Another picture taken at the same time as the one above. In the seventies we tended to wear our hair a little longer.

A Happy Anniversary Cake made "special" from my wife. She is such a "great" cook.

As Sales Leader of the Year for Lincoln-Mercury I won a trip for two to Detroit, MI. It was a great trip and Ford was opening the Ritz Carlton that week and this is where we stayed. We got the royal treatment and had a great ten days there.

One of our first pictures taken as a couple.

Happy Valentine's Day for my "Sweet Wife," on Valentines day in 1972.

This is a picture of the cake my wife made for her baby sister when she graduated from High School.

 I took this selfie with my first cell phone with a camera in early 2000's.

This picture was taken in November 2012 while watching my grand daughter play with Skye at Pop's house.












No comments: