Fall In Tennessee

Fall In Tennessee

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Ms Snaggle Tooth

A months ago I had a post showing where Chloe had lost her first tooth. It had become so loose and it looked like it would fall out if she sneezed real hard. She wouldn't let me tempt to try and pull it out for fear that the tooth fairy wouldn't give her any money if she wasn't at home when her tooth came out.



The next time we saw her she had lost her first tooth and she looked so cute. We new that she would be getting her new permanent tooth soon.

Well a few weeks later she lost the tooth beside the first tooth on the bottom front. She exclaimed, "Look I can put the straw in my mouth and not have to open my mouth!" I told her that when she pulled the next tooth that if she didn't slide her tongue into the spot where the new tooth had come out a gold tooth would grow back in it's place. She looked at me and then grinned, "Poppy your teasing me again."

Everyone knows that you don't get a gold tooth, but you do try to keep your tongue out to try it but it is impossible.

Her two new bottom teeth are coming through nicely and she is so proud of these new teeth. She wants to brush her teeth more often now because she knows that these are her permanent teeth.

Well this past Friday when I picked her up from school I was surprised to see that had she not lost just another tooth but both of the two top front teeth.


She was quick to inform me that the tooth fairy had left her $3 for each tooth and she now has a lot of green backs. I already knew what was coming next. And yes Poppy matched what the tooth fairy paid for each tooth. Grandparents become like little kids around their grand kids, it's funny how we get wrapped around their fingers.

I started to tell her that, "All that she would get for Christmas would be her two front teeth," when she stopped me and said, "Mimi had already told her that and Mommy had told her that God makes her teeth and I could stop crying, because I would still get Christmas presents."

I believe that you will agree with me, "She looks so cute with her snaggle teeth.

No comments: