Fall In Tennessee

Fall In Tennessee

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Chloe And "Lovey Bear" (cont)

We wake up to a beautiful Sunday morning, and we are planning for another wonderful day to complete our weekend. I start getting ready for our Sunday Service and Chloe is still asleep, from her busy Saturday. It is getting close to 9:00 and soon I will have to leave for meeting (Our Sunday Service), when I hear this sweet voice come up behind me and ask. "Poppy, I going to go with you this morning." "Were you going to leave me home with Grandmother." My reply was that you are usually up and already ready to go before I'm finished dressing and today I thought that you wanted to sleep in.

"Oh No Poppy," " I going with you and so is "Lovey Bear." "What can I wear with my new boots."
I got her Black and White Checked Sundress and she wanted to wear her short red sweater over the top. She also wanted me to fix her hair in a pony tail. I got her a to go cup of chocolate milk and we were ready to go. Just before we leave Chloe I want to get your picture in your new boots for Grandmother to see.

After taking this picture I tried several times to get one with her eyes open, but every time they were closed. Her response was that the flash was to bright.

I finally get one with her eyes open but by then I have to much light, but now we can leave for our Sunday meeting.

After the service she wants to jump on the tramperine before we go home to take Grandmother to work. So she takes her boots off and heads for the tramperine.(trampoline)
Chloe has been jumping on this trampoline since she was a little over a year old and ever since she started jumping on it I would always say to her:

Chloe, Chloe
Jumped to high
She jumped so high,
That she touched the sky,
She didn't come back,
Until the 4th of July

And now whenever she jumps she wants me to sing that little song to her.
We also have another son we sing while jumping, and that is:

If your happy and you know it clap your hands,
If your happy and you know it clap your hands,
If your happy and you know it, then your face will surely show it,
If your happy and you know it clap your hands.

If your happy and you know it jump real high,
If your happy and you know it jump real high,
If your happy and you know it, then your legs will surely show it,
If your happy and you know it jump real high.

If your happy and you know it sing this song,
If your happy and you know it sing this song,
If your happy and you know it, then we both will surely show it,
If your happy and you know it sing this song.

Each little song is made for jumping on the trampoline and even if she is not singing it will bring a smile to her face.
This trampoline was used by all of Pop and Great Grandmother's grand children and now as you can see the Great Grand Children are enjoying it to the fullest.
Today she only wanted to jump because she didn't want to mess up her hair or her Sunday dress.


Before we left Pops she wanted to go and see the baby calves again.

We decided to eat out for lunch, so I asked Chloe what she wanted to eat and she immediately said that she wanted fish and shrimp.So we went to the drive-thru at Captain D's and she said she wanted to place the order for our lunch. She said, "I want the fish and shrimp dinner with corn and french fries and water to drink." The lady "Thank You," and please drive to the window. Chloe speaks up and says Poppy she is talking to you because I can't drive. After getting our order she wanted to have a picnic outside so I suggested that we eat in the truck. She ate all of her shrimp and explained to "Lovey Bear" how to hold the shrimp to eat it and not to eat the tails. She ate most of the corn and french fries and some of the fish. She said sometime Poppy, "Lets make a picnic and take a blanket and eat it at the park, I believe that, that would be so fun."

After we got home I was cutting up some pineapple in the kitchen and Chloe climbed up on the counter to watch with "Lovey Bear.".
Watching and talking to the bears and playing with the bird houses.
This is her sitting place on the counter, she as always set here while Grandmother would show her how to make cookies, icing or anything else that she was cooking, and we call it her perch.
I think she is starting to get sleepy and needs to lie down for a little nap with "Lovey Bear."

Later in the afternoon she found the camera and took some pictures of her own.
Her picture of the living room looks good, but since it didn't have a light on it was a little dark.
She took this self portrait of herself while we were playing on the computer.
Another picture that she took of herself, I love the smile.
And a picture of her weekend friend, "Lovey Bear."

While the weekend is drawing to a close, I know that she has had a lot of fun and made some memories that will last a lifetime.

Mommy just called and she is on her way to pick Chloe up. So I need to get everything together for Chloe before she arrives.

No comments: