Fall In Tennessee

Fall In Tennessee

Monday, April 19, 2010

India Convention

These notes were found in my Grandmother's suitcase.

Psalms 23

The Lord is my Shepherd----------------------Perfect Protection
I shall not want-----------------------------Perfect Satisfaction
He maketh me to lie down---------------------Perfect Rest
He leadeth me besides the still waters-------Perfect Quietness
He restoreth my soul-------------------------Perfect Restoration
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness--Perfect Guidance
Tho I walk thru the valley-----
I will fear no evil--------------------------Perfect Confidence
For Thou art with me-------------------------Perfect Companionship
Thy rod--------------------------------------Perfect Discipline
And Thy staff comfort me---------------------Perfect Consolation
Thou preparest a table
in the presence of my enemies----------------Perfect Triumph
Thou annointest my head with oil-------------Perfect Joy
My cup runneth over--------------------------Perfect Provision
Goodness and Mercy follow me-----------------Perfect Love
And I shall dwell in the house
of the Lord forever--------------------------Perfect Habitation


With Me-------------------------------------The Lord
Beneath Me----------------------------------Green Pastures
Beside Me-----------------------------------Still Waters
Before Me-----------------------------------Table
Around Me-----------------------------------Mine Enemies
Behind Me-----------------------------------Goodness and Mercy
Ahead of Me---------------------------------The House of the Lord

No comments: