Fall In Tennessee

Fall In Tennessee

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Driving My Gamaw's Car


I don't understand why you sit in this seat, because when you do you can't see out. Maybe if we put my car seat up here I could.


I know what I can do to see out. If I stand up in the seat I can fix my mirrors and see out to drive.


I need to adjust these side mirrors so I can see what is beside me while I am driving.


Let me adjust this mirror like Gamaw does. I don't know why she does it, because when i'm sitting in the seat I can't see out of it.




Now I think we are ready to go I can see out of my mirrors and see over the steering wheel. Uh-oh, I have one small problem, I can't reach the gas and brake pedals from up here. I guess, I will have to wait and drive, when I get a little bigger.

Before you can drive away you have to put the seatbelt on. Gamaw, where do you want to go? Are you ready to ride?

No comments: