Fall In Tennessee

Fall In Tennessee

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Welcome Second Grade


A new school year has started again and she is in the Second Grade.

She loves her new teacher and her classmates. Some of the classmates are her friends from the first grade and others are new to her this year.

She is excited and working hard each day to get an owl because with five for the week she get to choose something from the surprise box. They also have a jar and for everything that you do like homework and etc. you get a marble from the teacher and when you get 25 in your jar you get something "Special." It could be a longer recess, you get to read in class, among many other things.

The other day I was looking through her backpack and saw a picture that I had colored. I asked her why she was carrying it in her back pack. "Poppy, I take it and during the day whenever I need a boost I look at it and think of you and everything is ok." Ohhh.......that's so special.


No comments: