Fall In Tennessee

Fall In Tennessee

Saturday, September 5, 2015

I Made It Through Another Week At School And It's Finally Friday!


I love school, don't get me wrong, but as the week progresses and Friday draws closer I get a little excited, Ok, maybe a lot excited.

I can't wait to see what Poppy has planned for this weekend. Will we be going to the Splash Park, or maybe McDonalds or the Mall or The Park, or the Zoo. I guess I will just have to wait and see, I got to see him on Wednesday and we went to McDonalds and I played with my friends and I promised them that I would be back on Friday. We were playing in our Girls Club that we had made at McDonalds.

Poppy asked me where do I want to go today and I said McDonalds, because I had promised my friends on Wednesday that I would be there on Friday.



So off to McDonalds we headed...., I'll tell you all about it later.

No comments: