Fall In Tennessee

Fall In Tennessee

Monday, September 1, 2014

The Adventure At Pop's House

One day of last weekend we went to Pop's and Great Grandmother's house for a visit. She always loves to go and see what new adventure she can have while she is there.

After playing with the dogs and feeding the horses some bread at the gate and checking on Pop's baby calves she was ready to run and play.

She got into the pantry and made use of the aluminum foil to make her a crown and cuffs for her wrist to become a "Wonder Woman" Princess.

 
She set the table for lunch and helped Pop get Great-Grandmother to the table.

She helped feed Great-grandmother her lunch. She loves to feed her, and is so gentle when she is doing this. She also like to sneak and feed her a small candy bar which great-grandmother enjoys. She once said, I do this because if she could walk she would get one for herself and give me one to so I just do for her what she can't do. The wisdom of a little thoughtful little girl.

She loves to hear great-grandmother tell about what she did when she was a little girl and when she would cook for her family. Even though she has heard it before she still wants to hear it again.


The she tell me, "Poppy let's go have an adventure outside." In other words lets see what I can get into. Aunt Emily come up with two water guns full of water and said. Why don't you try these out outside?

It didn't take her long to get the hand of using them and get me all wet.

She couldn't fill it up fast enough to get me wet some more.

Some adventure she had outdoors, she had all of the fun of getting me wet from head to toe. But after all what is wrong with a little shower out in the heat of the hot sun. She has fun and I got soaked.

No comments: