Fall In Tennessee

Fall In Tennessee

Saturday, February 1, 2014

PJ's And Playtime

There is nothing more fun that getting to play in your Pj's and paint, color or draw. I love it when my Poppy sits with me and we talk about him growing up and we laugh as we draw and color together.
What's fun is to say let's draw a flower or a princess and see who's picture looks the best. Poppy has had more experience, but I am learning how to do it better every day.
Have you ever tried to draw on cloth, it can be done but the cloth like to wiggle under the pen.
Sometimes when we are drawing in the bedroom and Poppy is sitting next to the computer I have this little game I like to play with him. I don't think that he has figured it out yet though. It's called Distraction. I get up on the computer table and either stand up or sit down where he can't see the keyboard to type on the keyboard or see the full screen. It doesn't take long and he stop being on the computer and plays with me and holds me like a baby and tickles me and this is what I love. I love that one on one time with my Poppy.
He tells me I must not have been tickled enough today as he starts to tickle me and count my ribs. I know he is going to tickle me under my arms as I hold them tightly to my sides so it is harder for him to tickle me.
Poppy I'm glad that your holding me and now I am so tired can you scratch my back so I can go to sleep.

Love Ya,

Chloe

No comments: