Fall In Tennessee

Fall In Tennessee

Saturday, February 1, 2014

It's So Cold Outside, That I'd Rather Stay In

It has been so cold here this winter. We have had single digit temperatures for several days and the evergreen plants are starting to turn brown.
 
Chloe decided that it is to cold to play outside, but since it was warm inside she wanted to eat an ice cream.



I explained to her that she had on her meeting clothes and please don't get any Ice Cream on them, and she was very careful.


When she changed her clothes Chloe and Grandmother made some cookies and after taking them out of the oven Chloe helped to ice them.

 

And you have probably already figured it out she wanted to sample a few of them.
Then we got out the crayons and we colored for a little while. Chloe has been studying all about fruits in class and this is what she drew as she told me about these fruits.

Then we played Barbies for a little while and Chloe said that Arial was going to read us a story. Arial stood in front of the page while Chloe read.
We then moved on to the garage where Chloe could ride her bike around the truck, carefully avoiding hitting it.

Well I don't know how tired you are but it has been a long and busy day for me and yes I'm tired, but I wouldn't trade this "Special Day" with anyone ever.

No comments: