Fall In Tennessee

Fall In Tennessee

Friday, July 20, 2012

Just Say "Cheese"



We went out to have a late Lunch after picking up Chloe from School. She normally loves to either go to CiCi's or to Taco Bell's (the place with the orange seats)which is one of favorite colors. But today we went to Captain D's to have some fish.

While we were waiting on our food I decided to get some pictures before eating. Chloe loves to "ham it up" when she has her picture taken so...



I asked her to make sure that she smiled for me.



She exclaimed that for this picture she would pose for the camera. And then she said that she wanted to do a "Parfait" picture. I asked her what did she mean by this and she gave me that look as if to say, "Poppy what world are you living in."



She said, Poppy don't you know that "Parfait" is a perfect shot. When we got home I looked up the word for it's definition as I thought that it was a dessert and the definition said that it meant "Perfect." So as it was a perfect pose to her I then knew that she knew what she was talking about.

The mind of a five year old is much more advanced that what I ever remember when I was five years old.

No comments: