Fall In Tennessee

Fall In Tennessee

Friday, July 6, 2012

Her Pink Room

Chloe has claimed one of the "bedrooms" as her bedroom. She calls it her pink bedroom, not because the room is pink but because the spread on the bed is pink. She loves to keep her room clean and organized.



On Sunday one of our friends brought some of their roses to Debby and Chloe exclaimed, "that they would look pretty in her room." So she put them on her bedside table and I have to say that they did look pretty there.



She loves all of her stuffed animals but only her bears get a "special seat" in her room.



I was organizing one of the closets and found this doilie and as it had some pink in it I was sure she would rather have it than the white one that was there. I put it on her desk and she came and told me when she saw it how much better it looked under the lamp.



Relaxing on the bed reading her favorite books.

No comments: