Fall In Tennessee

Fall In Tennessee

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Our Morning At The Park

Today, bright and early, Chloe remembers I promised her a trip to the Park. She is up and ready at 7:30 and rearing to go. We leave a little after eight and it looks like it will rain later in the morning and now is a great time to go. When we got to the Park we have it all to ourselves. Chloe wants to swing first...
and swing...
!!Poppy!!, swing me real high...
After swinging for a while she decides she want to play on the alligator...
I tell her, don't step on his nose he might bite you. She gives me that look and said, "Poppy, have you ever seen a real pink alligator."
I think we are finally rested and refreshed from swinging and playing on the alligator so now were off to the slides.
This Park has four slides and you "know it," she is going to slide on them all.
She is off to climb up.....
Then first to the big slide...
Look Poppy!! Here I go..
Down, Down...
And over again at a run. Where does all of this energy come from?
"Look Poppy," I can jog around this circle. Come on Poppy....
She climbs, slides, runs and swings over and over again....
and swings on her stomach...
She finally decides that she is getting tired and needs a break so she come over for a little cool down time.
First she wants her chocolate milk..
then some candy...
And then the little clown. She decides after resting that she is ready to go back home where it will be a lot cooler. So we go to the car and head toward home. We still have the rest of the day in front of us. As I drive home I wonder what we will do to fill up the next seven hours. I decide that she will find something for us to do, and as always were not disappointed. She keeps us busy staying young.

No comments: