Fall In Tennessee

Fall In Tennessee

Thursday, August 4, 2011

I'm A Big Girl...,



I found myself looking thru Chloe's baby pictures and this one pulled on my heart strings. Her favorite person is her grandmother, and you can see the special bond that they have. When she was born until about she was almost three they spent nearly every day together. Grandmother has taught her how to sing, enjoy being read to and her love of cooking.

Grandmother's jug..., when we take a picture we have seen this jug in them because Debby loves her ice tea or water with lemon. After Chloe was taken off of the bottle and learned to drink from a cup, whenever she found the jug without grandmother she would get it and drink it up. Her other favorite thing has always been her(mom ma) pacifier. So as you can see it is on top of the jug so she doesn't loose it.



So when I look back at these pictures I'm reminded of that special bond. I see the reason how I fell in love with a loving, caring, special young lady that is so "special" and dear to our heart, she has taught us a lot.

We love you grandmother!!!

No comments: