Fall In Tennessee

Fall In Tennessee

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Jordan's Birthday Party


Watch Grandmother and Poppy, I'm going to climb up this wall to the top. I having a lot of fun at Jordan's Birthday Party.


Eli,and I are climbing the wall, this is so cool and fun. I love to clime up this wall and I'm not even scared.


I think that I will just sit down, and get myself ready to try and jump in here.


I think I'm going to walk around inside of this big jumper until I feel comfortable enough to start jumping.


This is cool, you crawl inside and you can jump around with your friends. You have to be careful so that you don;t bump each other.


After playing we went to this room to have cake and ice cream. It was a Pirate Party and we got some gold coins from the cake. We also got some stickers, candy and a pirate's eye patch.

No comments: