Fall In Tennessee

Fall In Tennessee

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Happy Anniversary

Well it's that time of year again..,

We celebrate this year forty-three years of marriage. Where have all of the years gone.

Back in 1972 I married the love of my life and we have stayed together for forty-three years.

As I look back on the years some have been hard and others have been easy but every year has been worth it. Not only have I gotten to spend them with my best friend but we had our son David to enjoy raising along the way and to watch him grow into a man and a father.

And to have a grand child that is the greatest thing that any parent could have. Now we know why grandparents are so special. The get to enjoy their children all over again through the eyes of their grand child.

I just hope that I can be healthy for the coming years to enjoy them with our little family and see what the years ahead will be for us.

I love you Honey with all of my heart

Love Always and Forever

Teddy Bear

No comments: