Fall In Tennessee

Fall In Tennessee

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Poppy, Do You Remember This...,

The other day we had to take our newer computer to the shop because it had a problem and I had gotten out the old one to use.

Chloe had come for the weekend and we usually play Barbie Makeover's on the computer and look at the pictures that were added from the previous week.

She said, "I bet there are some old pictures that I haven't seen in a while on this computer, you thinks so." Your probably right about that.





























Poppy, I remember this one, we had been playing outside and grandmother had gone to the store and brought back some watermelons and I was playing with them.


















Poppy, I don't remember wearing this green dress! I know it hang in the closet but I don't remember wearing it, but it looks good on me.


















I remember this one was taken on the slide in my backyard.


















How old was I in this picture Poppy? About 9 months old.

















Lookie here, I still love pasta and Alfreda sauce, but not so much peas and carrots.

















I look cute in this brown dress. What happened to this dress? Grandmother gave it to your little cousin Scarlett. But Poppy, I wanted to keep it for my little girl. OK, we will get it back from Scarlett when she can't wear it anymore. Tell her to not get it dirty!!

















I remember this time at Pops on his back porch!

















Poppy, This was one of my favorite outfits, it had a red skirt and some red pants that I later wore as shorts.














I remember this day feeding the ducks and wanting you to take me for a run around the lake when my daddy surprised me and he took me for a walk and run around the lake and to the store for an ice cream.



































These two pictures were taken when we went to the park with Grandmother and we had a picnic. Do you remember that Poppy?


















I was cute and tan when I was a little girl, right Poppy. I loved to play outside and still do.














I remember trying on these shoes at the show store and want them because they had heels but they were to big.














Poppy, Look at my smile in this one, hehe














Hey this one was not to long ago when I lost my two front teeth!














Hey!!, In this one I've got my mama in my mouth and the dolls hat on my head, that's so funny.


















Look!! Poppy Grandmother and I look just alike! Cool!











Why do I look so serious in this one Poppy? Probably because you were watching the ducks in the yard or on the lake.





No comments: