Fall In Tennessee

Fall In Tennessee

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Spending A Weekend With Poppy And Grandmother

Well I know that grown-ups love to sleep in and so does Chloe on the Saturday. She is usually up around 9:00 and ready to get her morning started.

She like to either drink a glass of chocolate milk or a glass of Cherry Coke while she is waiting on her bacon to cook. Today she has already been coloring and gotten herself some Cherry Coke and is waiting patiently for the bacon.

She has already informed me that she wants to go to McDonald's not just for the Happy Meal with a surprise but the wonderful indoor playground where she meets old and new friends every time she goes there.


As we leave home to go to McDonald's we make a quick stop at Sonic for their morning "special." If you get there before 10:00 am you can get a large drink for 99 cents and she wants a Slush this morning.

When we get to McDonald's it to early to order lunch so she plays on the indoor playground until 11:30 a.m. to eat her lunch, which of course is a Happy Meal. There must be a new movie coming out called Flutterbye because all of the girl toys are Magic Fairies.

All of the kids love to see if they can climb these poles to the top and hang on. I have told Chloe that just because other kids are climbing on top of the playground it is not ok to do it. I get her to read me the rules of the playground whenever she wants to take off her socks so that she can climb of the slide backwards. Then she tells me that everyone else is doing it so why can't she. That is why McDonald's have rules, they are for your safety as well as for McDonald's.

She is enjoying her Sonic Slush down to the last drop, and then she will drink her milk that she got with her Happy Meal.

We are heading home after several hours of playing with friends at McDonald's. "Poppy, Can we read and play some more Barbies and maybe play Hide-N-Seek, or ride my scooter or my bike. Is it two cold at 33 degrees to ride my bike around the lake?" I'm afraid so Chloe, we will have to stay inside today when we get home.

When we got home she found some books to read in her room and she played with her toys until sh got tired of playing and reading. She came looking for me to play hide-n-seek. I am hiding in the closet under the stairs so maybe she won't find me for awhile. Oops, she just opened the door, now it's my turn to count and then find her....,

No comments: