Fall In Tennessee

Fall In Tennessee

Monday, July 1, 2013

Having Fun on Sunday Afternoon

Yesterday I got ready for Meeting in my new Birthday Dress, I like the way that it looks on me and the way that Grandmother did my hair.

My Poppy tried to get another picture of me but as you can see I moved up just enough, so that all he got of me was the ruffle on my dress. Haha

As you can see I like to have a little fun with my Poppy and make him work for great pictures.

After Meeting I changed my clothes so that I could play outside. At Pop's house there is much to do, if you want to and have the time. You can feed the horses or the baby calves. You can play with the dogs, Sky is one of my favorites, but I don't like it when he gets excited to see me and knocks me down in the process. Penny is the oldest dog, and she can't run after a stick, but I love her just the same. The newest dog is Poppy and he belongs to my Uncle. It's funny he has the same name as my Poppy, but they don't look anything alike. So I call him "Little Poppy." He is just my size and when I play in my little car he can ride around with me. Sometimes I have to hold him in because he wants to jump out and play with the other dogs.

I tried to take a picture of Sky and Little Poppy when they were sitting on the Patio, but they were walking off as I took this picture. You can barely see Little Poppy, just her back leg. These dogs are so funny aren't they.

I finally got a better picture when they were playing in the yard. Little Poppy thinks he is as big a dog as Sky.

My Grandmother say's her dad (my Pop) has a green Thumb, and everytime she say's this I always go and look to see the "Green Thumb" but it is never green. Sometimes adults don't know what there saying, don't you agree with me. Whoever heard of a "green thumb," unless you put it in green paint.

Anyway he put beautiful flowers on the Patio so that Great Grandmother can look out the window and see the pretty flowers. Grandmother can't walk and she sits in her recliner or either her wheelchair.

Look!! I got all three of the dogs together while they were resting on the Patio. Poppy said that they like to lay in the shade and that the Patio is cool here. The first dog is Sky then Little Poppy and Penny.

I let Poppy have the camera back so I could play with the dogs and ride in the little truck. The sun is so bright that it hurts my eyes. Poppy say's I have allergies like my dad, I don't know about that but my eyes itch when I play in the sun.

Poppy I going to act like I'm that old lady that was driving at the grocery store and you tell me how to park ok.

I drive just like her don't I Poppy!!

I think Poppy wanted me to smile but I didn't want to.

Watch out Sky, I'm pretending to be an "Old Lady" driver and I might bump you.

Sky rewarded me with a kiss for looking out for him when I was backing up. Isn't he so sweet to me!!

Sometimes you have to give them a little advice and let them understand how you feel.

Hey Poppy, "I going to take Little Poppy for a ride in the truck." "He is going to really enjoy it."

Now Sky, "This is Little Poppy's turn to ride and there is know room in the car for you."


See, "I told you he was going to enjoy riding with me in the truck."

Pop must know some magic to get that green stuff to grow on the outside of this flower pot. I explained to Chloe that it was moss and that the flower pot was several years old and sometimes moss will grow on the outside of flower pots. Neat!! was what she said for a comment.

It won't be long before my Mommy comes to pick me up and take me home so I think I better pack up everything into the truck and get ready to go home.

Well, I finally got Little Poppy back into the truck so I think that we will take one more ride around the yard before I go home. It sure has been another fun weekend at Poppy and Grandmothers and Pop and Great Grandmothers house.

Poppy what are we going to do next week, hey what are we going to do on the 4th of July. Maybe I won't have to wait until the weekend, I hope not.



No comments: