Fall In Tennessee

Fall In Tennessee

Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Little Pain In My Waist And Back

On Tuesday evening I noticed a little pain in my waist area when I went to the restroom and thought that I may have gotten some kind of infection like I have had before.

On Wednesday the pain was a little more harsh and a little lower. Not wanting to go to the doctor I took an asprin and went on with my day. By that evening the pain was more pronounced and I decided to take a warm bath to try and relieve the pain. This seemed to do the trick and I felt much better from it.

I have had pain in the past in my lower back that was caused by a kidney stone but this pain was in the front and I never thought about this being that.

Everyday I take a fluid pill with my other medicine and on Thursday morning I wake up to excruciating pain and I can't go to the bathroom to p--. I then realize that maybe I have a kidney stone and it is blocking the urine tube. I have passed a kidney stone before and I knew what kind of pain that I was going to endure. This tube is the size of a coffee stirrer and the last one I had was the size of a black-eyed pea. I'm sure you can imagine the pain. It got to the point of so much pain and bleeding that I thought that I was emergency room bound, when I decided to take a hot bath and soak to she if this would relieve the pain. It is amazing what hot water and soaking will sooth the pain. I could feel the stone and I realized that it was trying to come out. I was hoping that I could endure the pain while it did it's thing. I helped it all I could while soaking and to my surprise I felt the stone fall into my hand and knew that the pain would soon be over. The thought that came to me immediately is the saying, "Oh what a relief it is." I know that this is talking about alka-selzer but relief it was.



As you can see it was a large stone and it felt like it was a boulder, but to my relief it is out.

No comments: