Fall In Tennessee

Fall In Tennessee

Monday, December 10, 2012

It's Feeding Time Again

Pop has a small calf that was separated from it mother shortly after it was born. It was not getting anything to eat, so he brought it home from the farm in Mississippi and lets the great-grand children feed him when they are there.

The milk has to be mixed for his bottle feeding.



As you can see, two heads are better than one when the powder is mixed with the water. She wants to make sure that it is being done correctly.



When you have it mixed smoothly, you are ready to pour it into his bottle.



And once the bottle is filled you can put the nipple on it, and then take it out to the gate and call up the calf for his feeding.



Oh man!!, He sure is hungry, I can hardly hold the bottle.



We're doing a good job aren't we Pop!! This milk must really be good the way he is gulping it down. Can I taste it? Pop, "I think since the calf is this hungry we will let him have it all."



Pop, "I think that while I'm outside I'll go and jump on the tramperene (trampoline) for a little while and you open the blinds so great-grandmother can see me jumping, Ok."

No comments: