Fall In Tennessee

Fall In Tennessee

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Playing In Pop's Back Yard

Chloe love to go to Pop's house and play in the back yard. It is over an acre and she calls it her big world. She can run, jump and play with complete freedom. There are horses to pet and feed, and Penny her favorite doggie. She can jump on the trampoline or she can as she says, "Help her Pop in the yard."



She said, "When you jump you can feel the wind as it blows thru your hair."



When you jump it lets you feel as if you could fly..,



Poppy, "Come and jump with me..,



And jump some more.



While playing in the yard I see that the wind has blown down some sticks from the trees. I think I will get the handy-cart and pick them up and put them in a pile for Pop to burn so he doesn't run over them with the lawnmower.



Look at my pile of sticks Poppy..,



Poppy, "Do you think that Pop is going to be proud of me helping him?"



I wish I could be here when he burns these sticks, but it would probably be to dangerous. Maybe we can save them for a Marshmallow roasting.



Poppy, "When you stand by these trees doesn't make you feel real small since they are so big." "They look like big umbrellas with all their leaves on them.



"Are these the holes that the woodpecker makes in the tree trunk?"

No comments: