Fall In Tennessee

Fall In Tennessee

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Having A One On One With Great-Grandmother



Chloe loves to go to her Great Grandparents home and visit them. Sunday while visiting them she was having a conversation with Great Grandmother.

When you were little did you walk to school? Grandmother, "Yes I did and sometimes my mother picked me up." What did you do in school? "One time my teacher called me up in the front of the class in first grade and gave me an award for best handwriting." Do you get tired of sitting in this chair? "Not when I can have a "Special" conversation with you." Do you like to cook? "When I could cook I would make six Chocolate Pies at a time." Chloe, "I love to eat chocolate pies when grandmother makes them." Do you like cookies? "I sure do." Great Grandmother do you like looking at your flowers and the birds outside? "I enjoy watching the birds at the feeder and seeing all of the pretty flowers." Is my Grandmother your baby? "She was my first baby." They had a great conversation going for over an hour.

Sometimes Chloe wants to feed Great Grandmother and when she does this she will be patient as she feeds her and make sure that she has swallowed each bite. After she has fed her she will sit down and eat her meal.

It is so special to watch this and to see that there is not a generation gap between them just great friendship.

No comments: