Fall In Tennessee

Fall In Tennessee

Monday, December 5, 2011

Thoughts From Chloe'

The other day Chloe was talking to her Grand Mother and she said, " When I turn five I will be grown up and then I will put you and Poppy on the counter in the kitchen and you can help me cook."

Upon hearing this, I asked her how could she lift me and Grand Mother up to put us on the counter. Her reply was, "Since I'm going to bigger ya'll are going to be smaller."

The other day we were coloring together at the table and she wanted to see the page that I was coloring. Her reply to me was, " Poppy, don't you know that you are supposed to stay in the lines.

We were talking a few days ago and she was singing loudly and Debby and I were talking to each other and we had to talk louder than normal to be heard over her singing. She turns to us and said, you talk louder outside with your outside voice and quieter inside with your inside voice.

One day last week she was playing in her little kitchen and she was cooking me some make believe beans. She said, "Poppy I didn't put any pepper in them cause it will constipate you." I asked her what did constipation mean, and she looked at me and said, "Poppy it means stopped up.

One day we were getting ready for meeting and Grand Mother had already gotten her dressed. She came to me and said, "Poppy, Grandmother doesn't know that brown shoes don't go with a green dress.

No comments: