Fall In Tennessee

Fall In Tennessee

Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Up and Coming Artist

Chloe' loves to color and draw, so for Christmas we got her an easel to be able to color on. She played with it and drew all sorts of pictures for us. She would say, "Poppy I need for you to clean off the board for me, so I have become the easel cleaner."



As she was drawing on the easel, she said, "Do you want to me to draw you a circle?"
After our shock over her question, she proceeded to draw for us a large circle on her easel. We (Gramaw and Poppy) looked at each other and thought, she really does know what a circle is.



The mind of a three year old is something else. I can't remember what I even knew at three, but I am assured that I didn't know what a circle was ore even how to draw one.

She alson loves to draw on her etch a sketch and she had been drawing for a while and erasing and redrawing. She said, "I'm going to draw a monster."



Above you can see the drawing that she made of "The Monster".

No comments: